Industrial Licensing Services
Corporate entities have been tasked with securing safety, health standards, protecting and promoting environment in all of the business processes. Being compliant in these regards, certainly, provides conducive atmosphere for the people at work, contributes towards corporate governance, ensures considerable credibility, cultivates competitive edge and protects entities from risks and penalties.
Business start-up, maintenance and development invariably demand numerous registrations / licensing that stem from the nature of business interventions, form of ownership, and business location. Proceeding with operations without the necessary registration/license/permit is illegal and puts the business owner at risk for permanent closure, heavy penalties and interest.
To legally operate in India, most of the businesses call for more than one license / registration / permit and the business owners have to deal with Central, State and even civic bodies to obtain such licenses. The process, often, is found tedious, voluminous, expensive, time-consuming and at times frustrating.
At this backdrop, Aparajitha, with its pan-India presence; with its sustained rapport with licensing / registering authorities at Central, State and the local civic-body levels and with its expertise on the related subject is well positioned in supporting the corporate entities towards obtaining / renewing licenses within the shortest possible turn-around time.
- Assist companies in complying with industrial laws and laws on environment
- Obtain mandatory licenses for business start-up and other business requirements from authorities at Municipal, State and National level
The Aparajitha Advantage
- Our National presence with capabilities to understand/anticipate district-wise/municipal-wise changes in the industrial/business licenses.
- Timely compliance ensuring continuance of Industrial activities.
- Facilitate interface with authorities for the timely processing of statutory licenses
- Shop & Establishment Compliance.
- Labour Law Compliances.
- Labour Law Audit.
- Labour Law Consulting Pay-roll.
- PF & ESI compliances.
- Labour Law Record Maintenance.
- Industrial Licenses.
- Labour Law Registrations.
- Labour Law Licenses.
- Factories Act consultant.