Geographical spread and variations in the state-wise laws pose a big challenge in ensuring compliance.
We take care of all aspects of statutory compliances from the registration of an establishment/branch to handling of inspections by government officials.
We also help you obtain necessary exemptions for uninterrupted and hassle-free business operations. You be will updated with changes to the rules and legislations for appropriate timely decisions and actions, thereby ensuring total compliance.
Our deep expertise in HR statutory compliance and pan India presence enables us to offer a single window partnering platform for companies that have their establishments spread across several states.
- Well defined systematic approach to handle compliance across multi-locations
- Registration/Renewal/amendment under Shops & Establishments Act
- Registration/amendment under Contract Labour ( R&A ) Act and Professional Tax
- Preparation and Maintenance of statutory registers
- Timely submission of annual/half-early/quarterly returns under various Labour Laws
- Handling inspections on behalf of the clients
- Liaison with Labour, ESI, PF and PT authorities
- Periodical audits of vendor compliance status
- Support in court related matters
The Aparajitha Advantage
- One point solution to manage national spread
- Cost saving on manpower & overheads
- Data confidentiality and centralized data back-up
- Hassle free liaison with the stake holders
- 100% compliance
- Information on amendments/notifications under various
labour legislations across the country
- Legal opinion on labour legislations to enable management
in decision making process
- Shop & Establishment Compliance
- Labour Law Compliances
- Labour Law Audit
- Labour Law Consulting Pay-roll
- PF & ESI compliances
- Labour Law Record Maintenance
- Industrial Licenses
- Labour Law Registrations
- Labour Law Licenses
- Factories Act consultant